A beautiful face is often defined by the balanced and proportion of its features. And more often than not, the nose is the defining factor in determining an attractive face since it’s located at the center. It provides the foundation of this aspect of aesthetic balance. And therefore, it must be properly shaped as much as possible.
With the help of a qualified cosmetic surgeon, the shape of the nose can be refined through the process called Rhinoplasty to enhance the natural beauty of the face and make it more attractive.
Learn more as we are going to tackle the process of nose reshaping in this article.
In simple terms, rhinoplasty is a process of nose reshaping to enhance the outline, size, symmetry, and overall appearance of the patient’s nose. The purpose of this procedure is to bring the shape of the nose to ensure it is proportioned with other facial features.
When this surgical process is performed by a highly-skilled cosmetic surgeon, rhinoplasty can be a life-enhancing procedure. The patients can immediately notice the big difference as the appearance of the face is enhanced. Likewise, they will also appreciate the results as the nose will look natural after surgery.
Overall, rhinoplasty makes it possible for us to have that nose we’ve always dreamed about.
What Changes Can Rhinoplasty Make?
The goal of nose reshaping process usually depends on the structure of the nose and the desired changes of the patient. By reshaping the structure of the nose, including the skin, bone, and cartilage, the cosmetic surgeon can provide these changes to help achieve a more attractive face:
- Narrow a wide nose and make it proportioned to the shape of the face
- Reducing the nose size if it’s too large
- Straighten out a crooked nose
- Smoothen a bump at the bridge of the nose
- Reducing the length of a protruding nasal tip
- Resizing a swollen nasal tip
- Correct the breathing process by unblocking the nasal passages
- Restoring the nose after an injury
Types Of Rhinoplasty And Non-Surgical Approach
The process of nose reshaping that is done by a cosmetic surgeon will usually fall under these following procedural approaches:
- Open Rhinoplasty – In this approach, a small incision is performed to have increased access to all the structures in the nose, allowing the cosmetic surgeon to shape the nose to the desired shape.
- Closed Rhinoplasty – Commonly used for minor adjustments, this process is done by making incisions inside the nostrils to reshape the nose to the preferred shape.
- Tiplasty – This process does not require incisions but more on the reshaping of the nasal tip without affecting other nasal structures.
And if you’re looking for a non-surgical method of nose reshaping, this is also possible by injecting dermal fillers to certain areas of the nose, which can provide nose improvements for up to 1 year.
Nose reshaping is a very complex process. Therefore, it should be performed by a certified cosmetic surgeon. Do check out DrMajidShah.com to learn more about their different nasal reshaping procedures to bring about a gorgeous nose that you’ve always wanted.